ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: How to redirect javac task errors to a separate file
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:15:24 GMT
Antelope does exactly that when running as a plugin in jEdit. Antelope
feeds Ant's output through jEdit's ErrorList plugin. Full Ant output
goes to the ConsolePlugin. Depending on the settings for the <javac>
tasks, errors only go to the ErrorList plugin. Click on the error takes
you to the offending line in the code. I tend to use the nowarn="on"
attribute to <javac> to keep the noise down.

Dale