ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: pgp signature
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:12:04 GMT
'Ultimately'? That's extreme, isn't it? Surely there are levels of
trust? In this case, at the level of trust sufficient to be sure that
the downloaded ant tarball really is from Antoine Levy-Lambert.

Or should I just be using one of the other options to verify that the
tarball hasn't changed since it was installed at apache?