ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <>
Subject Re: ftp + download = jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:45:22 GMT
Lauzon Daniel-Y18165 wrote:

>All kneel at once before the great Antoine, the savior the enlightened one, the chosen
>And may the drafter of the ftp dependencies in the ant doc be doomed for ever (I hope
these two are not the same guy)
>Thanks very much Antoine, you made my day, I invite all ant newbies to bug you
>U R the 1!
Thanks Daniel,
unfortunately I am both a maintainer of the ftp task and of the ftp

Since I had jakarta-oro in my $ANT_HOME/lib since a long time, I did not
find out that ftp actually needs jakarta-oro until another user of ant
stumbled against the same problem a short while ago.

But yes, the requirement for jakarta-oro will be in the doc for ant
1.6.1, although I thought one only needed jakarta-oro with recent
versions of commons-net and when one wants to ftp from/to a MS ftp server.

Will need to simplify the equation, just say that ftp needs jakarta-oro
& commons-net.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message