ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: ANT + CVS +SSH + Cygwin problems
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:22:39 GMT
I had this problem when everything was working from Cygwin but not from
JBuilder. I replaced JBuilder's cvs with Cygwin's one and JBuilder
started to work. I think you have Windows CVS somewhere on PATH.

- Alexey.

Juraj.Lenharcik@t-systems.com wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have gor again a stupid problem with cvs running with ssh. Connecting to cvs directly
from prompt (cygwin) is running (after entering password), but running the cvs task from ANT
fails. The last message I get is: