ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Brusseau <bruss...@cyc.com>
Subject Re: Question about failonerror
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:14:57 GMT
I use the <fail> task.

Here's a simplified example from a build script
that I'm currently working on.

 <target depends="compile-local" name="test-local">
    <junit printsummary="on" showoutput="yes" haltonfailure="off"
           failureproperty="test-failed">
  </target>

  <target depends="init" if="test-failed" name="int-handle-problems">
    <antcall target="int-email-report"/>
    <fail>A problem has been encountered.</fail>
  </target>

Cheers,
Tony Brusseau