ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Brusseau <>
Subject Re: Question about failonerror
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:14:57 GMT
I use the <fail> task.

Here's a simplified example from a build script
that I'm currently working on.

 <target depends="compile-local" name="test-local">
    <junit printsummary="on" showoutput="yes" haltonfailure="off"

  <target depends="init" if="test-failed" name="int-handle-problems">
    <antcall target="int-email-report"/>
    <fail>A problem has been encountered.</fail>

Tony Brusseau

Paul, R. Chip wrote:

>>The only time I ever use failonerror="false" is to allow generating the
>testing report with <junitreport>, so > > that the developer can look at the
>failures in the report, and I then actually fail the build.
>How do you delay the failure and have it fail the build later?
>Chip Paul
>Sr Software Engineer
>ComFrame Software Corporation

To unsubscribe, e-mail: