ant-user mailing list archives

From RADEMAKERS Tanguy <tanguy.rademak...@swift.com>
Subject Re: Rexec
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:40:18 GMT
you can build it from the dist sources using ant - check the build file
for the target name.

/t

Lauzon Daniel-Y18165 wrote:

>I did, I did! but there is no .jar to be found there.
>I have no clue how to make it (and only it) from the whole set of examples that come with
the zip
>perhaps there is another download button I don't see.
>Surely one is available somewhere (even if it is of an older version)
>I'm on google and the jsch mailing list trying to find it but if you know of any, please
let me know.
>thx
>Dan

a "Can't connect to <server name>" error (while the ftp goes fine). I'm guessing the
server needs to have a process that "listens" for me on one of its ports. I'm also guessing
that if I set one up manually, it will be open for remote execution to the planet (unless
I promptly set it off once my ant has ran). Is there an automated yet safe way to do this?