ant-user mailing list archives

From RADEMAKERS Tanguy <tanguy.rademak...@swift.com>
Subject Re: Rexec
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:43:33 GMT
download jsch.jar from http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/index.html and put in
it %ANT_HOME%/lib

and return ant-jsch.jar to it's correct name.

/t

Lauzon Daniel-Y18165 wrote:

>I've quit the rexec idea since what I need to do can be accommodated by sshexec.
>It needs the jsch.jar and complains of its absence.
>The ant 1.6 kit came with an ant-jsch.jar though (renaming it to jsch.jar didn't do it)
>what should I do?

"Can't connect to <server name>" error (while the ftp goes fine). I'm guessing the server
needs to have a process that "listens" for me on one of its ports. I'm also guessing that
if I set one up manually, it will be open for remote execution to the planet (unless I promptly
set it off once my ant has ran). Is there an automated yet safe way to do this?