ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: <filelist> and names with spaces
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:17:12 GMT
Morten S. Mortensen wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Peter, you are right - no sorting! Got that from somewhere else (another, a bit different
discussion of scenarios with <path> in relation to <pathconvert>). My fault.

>The patch you show - it looks good! When will it become "common" - is it to be part of
1.6.1?

Thanks,
  No I do not think it will not be in 1.6.1 - too late to add new
functionality, maybe 1.6.2?

>(no, I have no trouble patching and compiling the Ant source, but it is somewhat difficult
to say to others, that "hey, use my private built of Ant, because this is not included in
any available version"...)
>It is within CVS?

No, not yet.

Peter