ant-user mailing list archives

From priya pallavi <pry_pall...@yahoo.com>
Subject structure of .JAR/.WAR Files
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:49:02 GMT
Hi friends this is Priya again with a request,

Iam using the following code to compile my files in EJB Module ,as it is depending on some
classes in Webmodule i have included web modules .war in my classpath.But still its unable
to locate those files. Can some one suggest me how it looks for a particular file when we
provide .jar/.war in a classpath??

<target name="compileejb">

<!-- Compile the java code from ${source} into ${build} -->

<javac srcdir="${source}\AutobahnEJB" destdir="${build}\ejb" classpath="${build}\test.war"/>

<classpath>

<pathelement location="C:\WSAD_WORKSPACES\Autobahn\AutoabhnEAR\META-INF\build\web\com\ibm\autobahn\core\foundation\*.*"/>

</classpath>

</target>

Thanks

Priya