ant-user mailing list archives

From priya pallavi <pry_pall...@yahoo.com>
Subject Best Practices ANT
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:47:23 GMT
Hi friends,

Iam new to J2EE archtecture and ANT.When iam trying to create .jar and .war files to create
.ear file , iam facing many problems while compiling classes in webmodule and ejbmodules (one
is dependent on other) due to dependencies on each other.I would like to know what is the
best practice in J2EE archtecture ?/

1)Is it Good to make sure that both EJBModule and WebModule independent so that creating .jar
and .war will become easy??
2)What we need to do If we can't make then independent?
3)Is it good to have independent build.xml for each module?
4)If we are using independent build.xml for each module how to call one build.xml from other?

Please advice me.

Thanks

Priya