ant-user mailing list archives

From priya pallavi <pry_pall...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: creating .ear using ANT
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:06:21 GMT
Iam new to ANT.I learned ANT to some extent and needs to more abt that in 2,3 days due to my
deadlines at work.

Vijay Prasanna <vijay@leadingc.com> wrote:
Use loadfile or loadproperties task to get the absolutepath, & hope u r aware of other
ant tasks (EAR,WAR,JAR) and create the build xml file with these three tasks.

-----Original Message-----
From: priya pallavi [mailto:pry_pallavi@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 12:15 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: creating .ear using ANT

some one plzzz... suggest me

priya pallavi
wrote:Hello Friends,

Iam working on a J2EE application called BMS.I have 3 Modules In my application.

1.BmsEAR
2.BmsEJB
3.BmsWeb

I need to create

1..jar file with code from BmsEJB Module
2..war file with code from BmsWeb Module
3..ear file with .jar and .war

As i have only one build.xml under BmsEAR Module , how can i access the other modules using
ANT script.Right now iam creatting .war by using path like C:\WSAD_WORKSPACES\Secondworkspace\BmsWeb\WebContent
for testing purpose.But i think we shouldn't use absolute path.

Some one please help me how to access the oEJB and WEB modules for creating .jar and .war
respectively
Thanks In Advance

Priya.

Thanks Again