ant-user mailing list archives

From priya pallavi <pry_pall...@yahoo.com>
Subject creating .ear using ANT
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:11:15 GMT
Hello Friends,

Iam working on a J2EE application called BMS.I have 3 Modules In my application.

1.BmsEAR
2.BmsEJB
3.BmsWeb

I need to create

1..jar file with code from BmsEJB Module
2..war file with code from BmsWeb Module
3..ear file with .jar and .war

As i have only one build.xml under BmsEAR Module , how can i access the other modules using
ANT script.Right now iam creatting .war by using path like  C:\WSAD_WORKSPACES\Secondworkspace\BmsWeb\WebContent
for testing purpose.But i think we shouldn't use absolute path.

Some one please help me how to access the oEJB and WEB modules for creating .jar and .war
respectively
Thanks In Advance

Priya.

Thanks Again