ant-user mailing list archives

From Casey Crabb <crab...@nafai.dyndns.org>
Subject deleting specific files
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:28:52 GMT
I have two parallel source branches, one for unittests and one for
implementation. Both of these branches compile into a single
codebase. For example:

test/com/foo/myprogram[/subpackage1,subpackage2,...]
src/com/foo/myprogram[/subpackage1,subpackage2,...]

Both of these compile into
codebase/com/foo/myprogram/[/subpackage1,subpackage2,...]

I'd like to write an ant script that will remove only the files that
were built from the test base, leaving the files that resulted from
compiling the src base. I'd like to do this without having to
individually specify files, as I could easily have more than a hundred
files under the test base.

Is there an Ant task which will scrape the source path for files
names, then delete their counterparts in the destination path?

--
Casey