ant-user mailing list archives

From Green Bean <>
Subject JBoss Start
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:07:24 GMT
I am trying to start jboss with a java target.  I am getting the following error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/ServletContext
I have attempted to duplicate the classpath found in the start script.  I thought the jboss
created its own classloaders to do the rest.  What am I doing incorrectly here?
  <target name="startjboss">
    <java classname="org.jboss.Main" classpath="all" fork="yes">
        <pathelement location="${jboss.home}/bin/run.jar"/>
        <pathelement location="${java.home}/lib/tools.jar"/>
        <pathelement location="${jboss.home}/bin"/>
      <jvmarg value="-server"/>
      <jvmarg value="-Xms1024m"/>
      <jvmarg value="-Xmx1024m"/>
      <jvmarg value="-Djava.library.path=${Root}/bin/lib/windows"/>
      <arg value="-c"/>
      <arg value="gat"/>

Do you Yahoo!?