ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mikael Petterson (KI/EAB)" <mikael.petter...@ericsson.com>
Subject provide vmargs to jvm
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:02:27 GMT
Hi,
I this the way to provide vm args to the jvm in my build.xml?
<jvmarg value="-Xms256M -Xmx512M"/>
same as
 ........-Xms256M -Xmx512M .......
Xms means the starting jvm heap size in Mb
Xmx means the maximum jvm heap size in Mb

BR

//Mikael

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been
sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete
the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized
amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we
are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.