ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: regexp mapper with full path
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:05:03 GMT
Thanks, Peter.
I managed to figure this out a couple days ago... good stuff to know about.
Now, I'd like to know how to do something similar.
I have a <patternset> with an ID that I use in a couple places. It represents a
list of .class files. I have a need to have the same list, but with the .java
extension instead. Is there an easy way to define two pattern sets that are
based off the same list? I could dup the includes/excludes, changing the class
to java manually, but that isn't as clean. The <mapper> would be a good fit,
but I don't see that it is an option in this case.

Thanks,
David