ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pierrick Brihaye" <>
Subject Javadoc "Generated by javadoc on..."
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:29:58 GMT

When a javadoc file is generated, it includes the generation's timestamp :

<!-- Generated by javadoc on Sun Feb 22 20:02:09 CET 2004-->

My problem is that marks all the generated files as modified in regard of a
CVS repository, so I'd like to get rid of this comment.

At first glance, there are 2 possible strategies :

1) prevent javadoc from including this comment.
2) when copying the files in my local CVS hierarchy, replace this comment by
a fixed comment or no comment at all.

How can this be achieved with Ant ? Is there another solution ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message