ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ray Tayek" <rta...@freightgate.com>
Subject RE: Comment in my Ant build structure please? <import> and <subant>
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:12:12 GMT

i like this idea (i really believe that the build file for com.foo.bar
belongs in com/foo/bar). but as you have discovered you need lot's of
"../../..."'s and noone seems to do this. i am trying to figure out how to
introduce ant and junit into an org. seems like most people put the build
file at too level. naict, they must have the src tree in cvs and projects in
a separate tree.

please keep us informed of how this works out.

thanks