ant-user mailing list archives

From Josep del Río <josep....@uworks.net>
Subject New Ant tasks collection
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:15:49 GMT
I implemented some miscellanous Ant tasks for one of my projects, and I
decided to publish them. Current tasks include:

- XPath: This is used to perform an XPath query on an XML file. It's
designed to be used together with Ant Contrib ForEach task. It uses the
Saxon processor.
- ImageInfo: retrieves the width and height of an specified image.
- Increase and Decrease: those tasks numerically modify a property.
- Trim: very simple task that removes the adjacent spaces from a
property.

You can find more information, as well as the source and binaries at
http://andariel.uworks.net .

Best regards,
Josep del Río