ant-user mailing list archives

From Josep del Río <josep....@uworks.net>
Subject RE: New Ant tasks collection
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:11:41 GMT
That would be great.

The information:

Text: Andariel is a set of tasks designed to help the generation of HTML
(and other markup languages) pages from Ant. Includes a XPath processor,
an image information retriever, and others.

Compatibility: tested with 1.5.4 (should work in all versions)

License: Apache Software License 1.1

I didn't know about the proposal tree in Ant. Next time I'll take a look
there before implementing a new task! :)

Anyways, my Xpath task differs from the proposed one. It's an interface
to Saxon, so it supports Xpath 2.0 (in JXPath website they say they
support 1.0). I'll add support for Xquery in the near future.

Another difference is that my result string is designed to work with the
"ForEach" task of Ant-Contrib task library. Since the proposed Ant Xpath
separates results with ", ", it won't work correctly with ForEach or For
tasks. I also add the option to only count the results or change the
separator.

Best regards,
Josep del Río