ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <ew...@llbean.com>
Subject Re: << Graphical User Interface for Ant >>
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:36:13 GMT
The IDE idea by IntelliJ has an XML editor that allows you to create ANT scripts and will allow
you to use short-cuts for attribute selection.

Eric

Eric Wood
ewood@llbean.com
207.552.2306

>>> antoine@antbuild.com 01/08/04 08:23AM >>>
I. Camps wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Do you know if there are a program (free or not) with a Graphical User
> Interface to create xml Ant scripts from scratchs?
>
> I am trying to use Antelope as a plugin of JEdit, but I am not been
> able to create the scripts form scratch.
>
> Regards,
>
> Camps

I have little experience with antelope myself, and I am not sure whether
antelope works 100% well.
I write my build scripts by hand in xemacs, with the ant manual in a web
browser in another window. Not high-tech but works for me.

Cheers,

Antoine