ant-user mailing list archives

From "kriss" <madrockr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANT-USER] copy with fileset : error on RECYCLER
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:22:12 GMT

I tried different eclude and nothing work, finally I use the for task from antcontrib and
list by myself all th directory to use ...

Kriss
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Harkness, David
  To: Ant Users List
  Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 12:08 PM
  Subject: RE: [ANT-USER] copy with fileset : error on RECYCLER

  kriss wrote:
  > sorry of course the second one is :
  >
  > <copy todir="${zdir}" failonerror="false">
  >                 <fileset dir="${ydir}">
  >                          <include name="**/version"/>
  >                          <exclude name="RECYCLER/**"/>
  >                  </fileset>
  >    </copy>

  Don't you need a "/" at the from of the exclude?

      <exclude name="/RECYCLER/**"/>

  or even

      <exclude name="**/RECYCLER/**"/>

  "RECYCLER/**" by itself matches only those files in a directory called R
  in the current directory / project base.dir, right?

  David Harkness
  Sr. Software Engineer
  Sony Pictures Digital Networks
  (310) 482-4756