ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antony paul" <antonypau...@hotmail.com>
Subject Telling DirectoryScanner to scan each directory separately.
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:42:24 GMT
Hi all,
   I am writing a custom task which needs to get the list of included files
for each directory but not any subdirectory and files inside it. First I
have to get all included directories which is set in the build file. Then I
will scan each individual directory to get the included files. While
scanning a directory I dont want to get any subdirectory name or files in
subdirectory. How to do this.
  I am using 1.5.4. Custome task is extending MatchingTask. Also a minor
problem. I am using the same build file to compile and run the custom task.
First compile, make it a jar, copy the jar file to ANT_HOME\lib directory
then call the target to run the task. If I run the task in one step it will
run the old class file. I have to launch ant a second time to run the newly
copied task. Is it possible to compile and run it in one step ?.

rgds
Antony Paul