ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: RMIC and the -J option
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:55:08 GMT
http://ant.apache.org/manual/
<exec> with <arg ...
which you can use until the rmic task gets updated with the -J option..
Regards,
Martin
----- Original Message -----
From: <Stephen.Chalkley@ubs.com>
To: <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 10:52 AM
Subject: RMIC and the -J option

Hi,

I want to pass a -J option to an Ant rmic step, but can't get any format to
be accepted.

In an windows .bat file I can run the following with a -J option.

rmic -v1.2 -J-oss4m -classpath .;C:\abcc\aaa.jar(etc)  -d
.\build\classes.ccc com.my.class.name

but I want to do this is Ant, and I have

    <target name="rmic" depends="init,compile.rmic">
        <rmic base="${classes.ccc}" stubversion="1.2" debug="on"
sourcebase="${build}/rmic-source">
            <compilerarg value="-J-oss4m"/>
            <include name="com/my/class/name.class"/>
        </rmic>
    </target>

I can't get any format of -J.... to be accepted here. Has anyone ever done
this ??????

Note, if I change the compilerarg to <compilerarg value="-verbose"/> then I
get verbose output
so the syntax of the line is generally correct.

Help!

Stephen Chalkley

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.