ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antony Paul" <antonypau...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Need of including ant.jar in classpath for java task
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:09:17 GMT
2. Is it possible to disable checking for duplicate classname by
> > javac task.  I think this error is given by Ant.
>
> I don't think it is Ant doing this.  Can you give us an example?

If I run a DOS batch file which goes to each directory and compiles files in
each directory it is not complaining about duplicate class name. Definitely
it is in each directory a new process is compiling files. Is there any such
option available with Ant which says to create a new process for each
directory and compile files.

Antony Paul