ant-user mailing list archives

From "J.Pablo M" <munet...@hotmail.com>
Subject problems with <javac> ....???
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:53:27 GMT

Hi.

I'm building my project with ANT  1.6.0 under  linux Red Hat 9.0
and jdk 1.4.2.
In the build.xml file I have some few targets that implement  javac,
jar... and other tasks...

on of the targets is:
.
..
<target name="run"  depends = "clean,all" description="executes a test
file">
        <java classname="${test.file}">
            <classpath refid="proyect.classpath"/>
        </java>
    </target>
.
..
this target  executes a test file after building the entire project.
  but when  I do:

>ant run

I have this:

[java] org.apache.xerces.util.ObjectFactory$ConfigurationError:
Provider org.apache.xerces.parsers.IntegratedParserConfiguration not found

I also sucessfully build and run the test file (Test.java)   using
the 'javac'  and 'java' line  commands (not using ANT). Of course
setting the classpath and everithing else.

Does anyone know what is the problem  here ???

Pablo Vidal