ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vijay Prasanna" <vi...@leadingc.com>
Subject RE: creation tar file -> ignores '.cvsignore' file
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:33:41 GMT
There are a set of definitions that are excluded by default from all directory-based tasks.
They are:

     **/*~
     **/#*#
     **/.#*
     **/%*%
     **/._*
     **/CVS
     **/CVS/**
     **/.cvsignore
     **/SCCS
     **/SCCS/**
     **/vssver.scc
     **/.svn
     **/.DS_Store
If you do not want these default excludes applied, you may disable them with the defaultexcludes="no"
attribute.

This is the default list, note that you can modify the list of default excludes by using the
defaultexcludes task.

from ANT manual,

Vijay