ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vijay Prasanna" <vi...@leadingc.com>
Subject RE: Cvs tasks
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:32:16 GMT
Included cvsroot as attribute for the 'cvschangelog' task, but the ANT output is
     6: The <cvschangelog> type doesn't support the "cvsroot" attribute.  and the cvs.exe
cannot run without cvsroot
 so how do i resolve this,

-----Original Message-----
From: Antoine Lévy-Lambert [mailto:antoine@antbuild.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 10:49 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Cvs tasks

Vijay Prasanna wrote:

>Hi,
>        I'm working with ANT1.6.0 cvs tasks, only the tasks 'cvs' & 'cvspass', but
unable to execute 'cvschangelog' and 'cvstagdiff'. Do i need to install some additional jar
files.
>        Also the two tasks do not 've CVSROOT attribute.
>
>       any help is appreciated,
>
>Vijay

The cvs tasks do not need extra jar files, they are simply using the
cvs.exe or cvs which is in your path.
I guess that they support CVSROOT like cvs but that it might not be
documented clearly.

Cheers,

Antoine