ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Help with cc task
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:09:28 GMT
Looks like you're mixing and matching things. Either you put the two jars in
ant/lib OR you use a classpath on the taskdef, but not BOTH.

Just put both Ant-Contrib and CppTasks jars in ant/lib, and do:

    <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties" />
    <taskdef resource="cpptasks.tasks" />
    <typedef resource="cpptasks.types" />

This will load both Ant-Contrib and CppTasks types and tasks.
Note that CppTasks is independent from Ant-Contrib. --DD