ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Ant 1.6.0 error message
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 23:29:53 GMT
Also, avoid using variables like src.dir or classes.dir for
things which are most likely under CM (like CVS), and thus
won't be moving anything soon.

It's not like you're going to rename your src/ directory to
Something else, and if you do, a replace all in any good editor
Takes care of it.

That's my opinion at least. For information, I've got quite
A few builds under my belt... --DD