ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Ant task to run C++ compiler?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:07:40 GMT
Google CppTask, which is part of the Ant-Contrib project on SF.net.

Also, packaging an .exe in a .jar sounds funny...
You're not writing out the exe, executing it, and parsing the result to get
the info you need, no? Because a little JNI library would be a much better
way to collect info you cannot collect with pure Java... --DD