ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hawkins, Keith" <KHawk...@us.nomura.com>
Subject Re: Logging to console and a file
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:44:49 GMT
Absolutely.
You can add as many handlers as you want to a given logger.  That is why
handlers are separate from loggers.

--------------------------
-----  This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
you receive this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your
system, destroy any hard copies and notify the sender. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Nomura Holding
America Inc., Nomura Securities International, Inc, and their respective
subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender
is authorized to state the views of such entity. Unless otherwise stated,
any pricing information in this message is indicative only, is subject to
change and does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted. Any
reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.