ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <>
Subject RE: clearcase release notes
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:15:06 GMT
I don't think ant can provide you with this functionality. You might try to CCIUG (ClearCase
International Users Group) list. Ant can certainly execute an external tool that provides
this functionality with <exec>. Or perhaps someone needs to write the ClearCase equivalent
of <cvstagdiff>.

-Rob Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 9:32 AM
Subject: clearcase release notes

When I do a build from clearcase, I would like to be able to pull the
following information from clearcase for a specified baseline.
    * Associated Files
          -> Comments for each version checked into Clearcase

I then plan on using the information returned to fill values in a template
for release notes.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message