ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Anders...@nike.com>
Subject Attention List Admin
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:53:31 GMT
This message was returned to me after posting to the list. Perhaps this user's email no longer
exists. Please update the list to exclude this email address.

Thanks,

-Rob Anderson

specific reason.  Check the address and try again.  If it still fails, contact your system
administrator.
>             < SUNGARD #5.0.0 X-Notes;The recipient could not be processed due to congestion
in the message transfer serviceThe MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=DECALOG INC.;l=61AD00A9595C4B41A742685368C84D62
[MAPI Reason Code: 0, MAPI Diagnostic Code 2>