ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Anders...@nike.com>
Subject RE: sshexec with NETBeans
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:27:49 GMT
The taskdef is incorrect. The classname of the scp task is:
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ssh.Scp

Ant 1.5.x does not have the scp/sshexec tasks installed. You will need the jsch.jar as well
as the actual task classes. You should be able to compile them and use them with 1.5.x, since
they were developed with that version of Ant.

-Rob Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Andiputranto Sukojo [mailto:sukojo@ufl.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 3:05 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: sshexec with NETBeans

Stefan

I have JDK 1.4.2 and have ant 1.5.1 which come from NetBeans running
successfully for
jar, tini, ftp, telnet, javac, java.

i got this error (when try to add: <scp file="myfile.txt"
todir="user:password@somehost:/home/chuck"/> )
build.xml [49] Could not create task or type of type: scp.

so i try to add (put jsch.jar on c:/ant/lib)
<taskdef  classpath="c:/ant/lib/jsch.jar"  classname="com.jcraft.jsch.JSch"
name="scp"/>

and get this error:
build_KitchenServlet.xml [13] No public execute() in class
com.jcraft.jsch.JSch

i don't which class i should define or i doing to wrong direction ?

Thanks

Andi