ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Paris" <rpj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How grab output to "System.out"?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:37:34 GMT
Thanks. If I'm instantiating it through the Project class, how would I add
my own logger? i've already added a BuildListener but that doesn't grab the
"System.out" prints from the test program. I'm assuming if I set my logger
as the default one, it will send that there?

Thanks for all your help so far!