ant-user mailing list archives

From "CONANT,PATRICK (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <patrick.con...@hp.com>
Subject RE: using input task with file instead of message
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:15:29 GMT
How about something like this:

<load property="license" srcFile="license.txt"/>
<echo message=${license}"/>
<input message="Do you agree to these terms? Hit Y or N" validargs="Y,N"
addProperty="agreed"/>

Then you'll need to implement some sort of logic to determine what the value
of ${agreed} is and act accordingly.

--p.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Novotny [mailto:novotny@aei.mpg.de]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 5:07 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: using input task with file instead of message

Hi,

    According to our lawyers, we need to distribute a license agreement
that gets displayed before the software can be used. I want to simply
display our license which is stored as a plain text file and then say
something like: Hit yes or no using the input ant task. Any ideas how to
do this, without having to duplicate our license within the build.xml file?

    Thanks, Jason