ant-user mailing list archives

From "Fyler, Cody A" <CodyFy...@financial.wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: Running ANT 1.6.0
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:39:48 GMT
Did you update your PATH environment variable as well? What does it look
like?

-----Original Message-----
From: Vijay Prasanna [mailto:vijay@leadingc.com]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 12:35 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Running ANT 1.6.0

Hi,
      I'm facing a similar problem with ANT  1.6.0, as what Mr.Tonte Pouncil
faced. I've followed all the messages between Tonte & Dominique Devienne,
also from Mr.Fyler. But i couldn't fix the problem,  I work on a WIN2K
professional, I've set the environment variables as

     ANT_HOME =  E:\ANT\apache-ant-1.6.0
     JAVA_HOME = E:\j2sdk1.4.2_03
     CLASSPATH = E:\j2sdk1.4.2_03\jre\lib\rt.jar
     Do i need to install Tomcat to make ANT 1.6.0 work. Also i've not
installed 'catalina_home' variable, as i don't have Tomcat.

     pls do help me out,

thanx in advance,
Vijay