ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephen.Chalk...@ubs.com
Subject RMIC and the -J option
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:52:58 GMT
Hi,

I want to pass a -J option to an Ant rmic step, but can't get any format to be accepted.

In an windows .bat file I can run the following with a -J option.

rmic -v1.2 -J-oss4m -classpath .;C:\abcc\aaa.jar(etc)  -d ..\build\classes.ccc com.my.class.name

but I want to do this is Ant, and I have

    <target name="rmic" depends="init,compile.rmic">
        <rmic base="${classes.ccc}" stubversion="1.2" debug="on" sourcebase="${build}/rmic-source">
            <compilerarg value="-J-oss4m"/>
            <include name="com/my/class/name.class"/>
        </rmic>
    </target>

I can't get any format of -J.... to be accepted here. Has anyone ever done this ??????

Note, if I change the compilerarg to <compilerarg value="-verbose"/> then I get verbose
output
so the syntax of the line is generally correct.

Help!

Stephen Chalkley

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.