ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: xslt task - multiple files output - question
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:13:59 GMT
Use in="xml" style="xsl" and out="main.xxx".
In the xsl you define the redirections.
The Ants /etc/junit-frames.xsl:

version="1.0"
    xmlns:lxslt="http://xml.apache.org/xslt"
    xmlns:redirect="org.apache.xalan.lib.Redirect"
    extension-element-prefixes="redirect">

<xsl:template match="testsuites">
    <redirect:write file="{$output.dir}/index.html">
        <xsl:call-template name="index.html"/>
    </redirect:write>
    <redirect:write file="{$output.dir}/stylesheet.css">
        <xsl:call-template name="stylesheet.css"/>
    </redirect:write>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template name="index.html">
</xsl:template>