ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Parameter passed to target
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:32:44 GMT
You can use a (non-existent) property inside a target and use <antcall>s
with nested
<param>.

Properties are designed to be immutable. Means: once set, they can´t be
modified or deleted.
(Ok, with dirty tricks and <script> you can ...)

There are task libraries which support such datatypes ... but I can´t
remind. Maybe in ant-contrib, antelope, ...

Jan