ant-user mailing list archives

From Aleksander Rozman <aleksander.roz...@hermes.si>
Subject Parameter passed to target
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 12:26:41 GMT

Hi !

I am having weird request. I would like to pass a parameter to specific
task. How can I do that?

I tried to create <property> and then redefine it later, so that target can
use it, but this doesn't work... Is there any simple sollution?

Is there possibility to change property later? How? I tried by issuing same
command as first time...

I am attaching my build.xml...

Andy

 <<build.xml>>

Aleksander Rozman - Andy                           Hermes SoftLab
                                                   Maribor Office, Slovenia
arozman@hermes.si                                  ASD:NIS
ICQ: 4911125                                       +386 2 4508-946
        Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want !