ant-user mailing list archives

From Wascally Wabbit <>
Subject Re: Logging to console and a file
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 14:00:03 GMT
At 07:27 AM 1/6/2004, you wrote:

>Is there a way to redirect a console logger to a file and at the same
>time leave it on conlose output? Can two loggers be added?

I have not verified this but... you could try the <capturelogs>
and/or <capture-stdio> task in AntXtras package. FYI:

<target name="Whatever">
    <capturelogs importantfrom="info">

        [bla bla bla]

        <copylogged tofile="${mylogs}/captured.logs"/>

You can also capture stdio by substituting <capture-stdio>
for <capturelogs> and setting the "from" attribute of
the <copylogged> task to "stdio" (otherwise it defaults to

The Wabbit

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message