ant-user mailing list archives

From "North Alex" <Alex.No...@tapiola.fi>
Subject RE: Building EAR ANT Script for websphere 5.0
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 06:13:57 GMT
Hi

>From WSAD 5, take this menu path:  Help -> Help Contents

Then enter this into the search box: Working with Ant

There is actually a page with that title (hits at 50%) that contains
examples, links and is a good starting point.

Also, try a search with: ant tasks provided by the platform
Especially the refresh task can be very useful when doing some of your
own tasks and you want WSAD to pick them up.

<= Alex =>