ant-user mailing list archives

From Rudolf Nottrott <rn...@alexandria.UCSB.edu>
Subject run a class via a <java...> task with a particular working directory
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:05:25 GMT
Hello,

When Ant runs a class via a <java...> task, it starts the class from a
particular with a particular working directory and as a particular
user.  How do I find out, at the time Ant executes the class, what the
directory/user are?   Is there some way of echoing these "hidden" parameters?

Also, over and above merely echoing these parameters (the class' working
directory / user), how can I set them.  In other words, I want to tell Ant
to run a particular class with <java...> task and give the class a
particular working director, say /somtask/taskdir, and run it as a
particular user, say 'tom'.

Thanks for your advice.

Rudolf