ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duncan Strang" <>
Subject RE: Sun One appserver 7 and iplanet-ejbc
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:06:47 GMT

I also tried to generate stubs with ejbc as I used to do with Weblogic,
however I now use ant to javac and build the archives and deploy via the
app server console and the stubs are generated 'on the fly' at deploy
time. Which is OK I suppose but a bit of a pain when you get an error.

Have you tried this ?

This email has been scanned for all viruses on behalf of UKeUniversities Worldwide Limited
by the MessageLabs Email

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message