ant-user mailing list archives

From "Paul, R. Chip" <ROY.C.PAUL....@saic.com>
Subject Debug Struts/J2EE built with Ant?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:55:47 GMT
Our team is currently using Jdeveloper, but I've created an Ant build that
currently gets used by CruiseControl for Cont. Integration and nightly
builds.  I'd like to move to Eclipse, but when I do would like to just use
my Ant buildfile and not create whatever build eclipse uses.

I've had this problem before with Idea... How can I debug a build/run done
from Ant from within an IDE?  The app is a struts based web application
deployed as an .ear file, but isn't technically J2EE.  The ear can be built
and deployed via Ant to an Oracle OC4J app server running locally.

Chip Paul
Sr Software Engineer
ComFrame Software Corporation

Listen.Understand.Innovate