ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: <pathconvert> is too interpretative - absolute-path-expansion is a severe restriction
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:12:47 GMT
Morten S. Mortensen wrote:

>You are probably right.
>
>One of the few things, I have not used extensively, are "<path>"-constructions.
>But: When looking into the manual trying to find something about "<path>"/"<pathelement>",
I find http://ant.apache.org/manual/using.html#path, but I still have a hard time locating
a complete description of "<pathelement>" attributes. Is it there, somewhere?

>Part of the description of "<property>" could have been copied to the description
of "<pathelement>" - like the description of attributes "value" and "location"? -Under
"<property>", it is explicitly said about "location", that "...is taken as a path relative
to the project's basedir and expanded".

>Does the Ant manual need a more complete index - not just an index over tasks, but all
Ant-XML entities (including "<pathlocation>")?

paths are described under <Concept and Types>, path like structures.

Cheers,

Antoine