ant-user mailing list archives

From "Clifton C. Craig" <...@icsaward.com>
Subject Re: Javac task skips inner classes
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:24:08 GMT
Thanks Doug ,

You make a good point and I will look into the CLASSPATH to make sure
there are no issues there. I still don't understand primarily how a
class file can be partially compiled but I know it's happening in our
case. The sequence of events is:
1. Delete the build output directory.
2. Run a full build which passes a fileset with all of our .java files
to <javac>
3. <javac> fails due to a minor bug leaving some files non-compiled
4. I inspect the output folder to discover the .class missing its inner
class.

I look a little deeper into this. Thanks.

Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
2101 Embassy Drive
Lancaster, PA  17603

Phone:  717-295-7977 ext. 621
Fax:  717-295-7683