ant-user mailing list archives

From "Clifton C. Craig" <>
Subject Re: Is there an Ant task to get filename from a directory
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:27:27 GMT
See the <fileset> element. I just found this by accident the other day.
You set an id attribute on the file set and then use that in a property
element to get just the filenames. I'm doing the same exact thing you
are with the manifest as I have a ton of jars that need to be listed.

Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
2101 Embassy Drive
Lancaster, PA  17603

Phone:  717-295-7977 ext. 621
Fax:  717-295-7683

Veerappan Saravanan-ESV007 wrote:

>Is there any ant task to get the list of filename from the directory?
> This will help me in creating the classpath entries in manifest file.
>Appreciate your help.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message